Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Coconut Solid Shampoo Bar Trial Size (USD $1.00)





A wonderful coconut milk shampoo bar. This is a solid shampoo bar aprox 1 oz. in size. Made with coconut milk to give it great lather and moisturizing. The lather produces a light coconut with chocolate undertones that's simply scrumptious when used.Personal Testimonial: I have very dry, long and split in ridden hair. I had heard a great deal about solid shampoos and decided to make one of my own. I used it, and at first was leery. I'm used to that silky smooth feel of regular store bought shampoos, and this felt anything but silky. The shampoo is SUPPOSE to do this. It's cleaning the hair and not adding junk onto the hair. I did not use a conditioner, because i wanted an accurate feel for the product. You can imagine my surprise when the brush went right through my hair without a single tangle. Once dry my hair was silky smooth NATURALLY, albeit it did make me realize that I really need to get a trim.

Posted using cast2blog.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment